Do you love the idea of having nice shower time with adorable bathroom design? Then bathroom tile floor ideas is a thing you should never miss.
When it comes to tile ideas, there is a bunch of inspiration you can steal from. With a bit of adjustment, these inspiring ideas will bring your bathroom to the next level!
- Contemporary Floor Bathroom
- Monochrome Mosaic Floor
- Bring Classy Touch with Emerald Green Tile
- Wood Look Tile Bathroom Floor
- Tile Floor for Tiny Bathroom
- Farmhouse Bathroom with Wooden Floor
- Hexagon Tile Flooring to Save Your Purse!
- Rustic Porcelain Floor Tile Ideas? Yes, Please!
- Modern Farmhouse Bathroom with Patterned Ceramic Tile
- Need Clean Look? Grab Subway Tile
- Futuristic Blue Bathroom Tile Floor Ideas
- Wooden Flooring, Perfect for Master Bathroom
- Natural Bathroom with Black-White Flooring
- Travel Through Time with Vintage Bathroom
- Blue-White Beautiful Bathroom Flooring
- Boho Bathroom with Hex Tiles, Why Not?
- Wooden Flooring with Glass Door
- May You Like Article
Contemporary Floor Bathroom
Having a contemporary bathroom brings you peace of mind. To elevate the value of your contemporary bathroom, this wooden shower floor will do.
Combined with rainfall shower head, this allows to re energize your body after an exhausting day. Grab some indoor plants to create more natural atmosphere!
Not only is it perfect for shower floor, wood slat can also be attached on surrounding wall. This will create more contemporary touch inside the room.
Monochrome Mosaic Floor
If you happen to grab farmhouse bathroom ideas, then you need to think about the right choice of bathroom floor. Worry not! Monochrome mosaic floor will make your job easier.
The black and white mosaic floor blends perfectly with arched ceiling of your farmhouse bathroom. The All-white look creates visually larger space, a thing that you need for narrow bathroom.
There are some important things to keep in mind when you decide to revamp the bathroom into farmhouse concept with mosaic tile:
- Choose the suitable pattern of mosaic. There are plenty of mosaic ideas, thus it is necessary to get one that does not disturb your eyes.
- Plain wall and ceiling is a must! Giving too much combination within your narrow bathroom will make it even narrower.
- Employ natural lighting by installing glass windows. It also creates visually larger look.
Bring Classy Touch with Emerald Green Tile
This tile idea is what you need to bring the bathroom one level higher. Emerald green tile for bathroom floor enhances the value without too much effort! The tile looks contrast with all-white bathroom wall and bath tub.
If you have space issue, the tile makes bathroom floor looks ample. Combine with floating sink to let your vision unobstructed!
Wood Look Tile Bathroom Floor
For dry area, wooden floor is a perfect option to go! This unfinished wooden floor can be combined with modern white bathroom vanity and sink to create contrast appearance.
Having wood floor inside the bathroom is somehow quite tricky. Check out these tips to make your wooden bathroom floor lasts long:
- Keep away from water. It sounds ridiculous, but prolonged exposure of water may reduce the lifetime of your wood floor.
- Laminate the surface to get rid of insects or fungi.
- Perform regular maintenance for long lasting wood floor.
Tile Floor for Tiny Bathroom
Are you living in a studio apartment with tiny bathroom space? The bathroom tile floor ideas for shower come to resolve your problem.
Employing ceramic tiles with contrastive color is a powerful idea to revamp the small bathroom. The black ceramic combined with white subway tile creates clear appearance inside the room. Get black-white shower curtain shower curtain to define the concept even better!
Farmhouse Bathroom with Wooden Floor
Having an attic evoke your imagination to turn it into anything you like, including bathroom. Take a look at this jaw-dropping attic bathroom.
Adopting farmhouse concept, the tiny bathroom comes with unfinished wooden floor. The grey palette blends with black-white bathroom vanity and grey wall. The tilt ceiling with chandelier serves a focal point of the room.
Hexagon Tile Flooring to Save Your Purse!
Revamping your bathroom is not always money-wasting. If you are such a thrift person, hexagon tile for bathroom flooring will save the budget.
Not only is it functional, bathroom tile floor ideas is awesome to boost your mood. It matches best with Sea Salt wall color and white bathroom ceiling. Employ white furniture to level up the beauty.
- These are some tips when having hexagon tile flooring on your bathroom:
- Hexagonal tile with small details require careful cleaning. Make sure you brush regularly to avoid mildew.
- Choose tiles with similar colors to avoid ‘messy look’ on your bathroom floor.
Rustic Porcelain Floor Tile Ideas? Yes, Please!
Going rustic is what you need to create an anti-mainstream bathroom design. When it comes to redesigning a rustic bathroom, porcelain tile is a great option to turn out the value.
Porcelain tile with rustic appearance suits best with either rustic or contemporary bathroom furniture. Create a herringbone pattern in case you have rustic bathroom ideas with narrow space.
Modern Farmhouse Bathroom with Patterned Ceramic Tile
Ceramic tile with patterns will be the best partner for your farmhouse bathroom! Providing black-white concept, even tiny bathroom feels cozy with visually larger appearance. Grab some graphics and indoor plants for perfection.
Inside the farmhouse bathroom, you may also place a wooden vanity with sink top. Large bordered mirror also helps reflect the lighting for better illumination.
Need Clean Look? Grab Subway Tile
Maintaining clean look in the bathroom is overwhelming, people say. Really? What if employing subway tile for bathroom wall? This is a trick that not many people know.
Level up your bathroom with this bathroom flooring idea! Black-white bathroom floor combined with white-top black vanity creates a nice contrast that pleases your eyes. Subway shower tile blends well with clean white shower curtain. High glass window lets natural light illuminate your bathroom.
To grab this idea, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Employ subway tile only in one side instead of surrounding wall.
- Get some furniture with contrast color for balance.
- Make sure to equip sufficient lighting.
Futuristic Blue Bathroom Tile Floor Ideas
The following bathroom tile floor ideas are jaw-dropping. Adopting modern galactic look, this bathroom tile floor ideas is awesome either for you or your kids!
Blue cement tiles with star patterned takes you to another dimension. If you are bored with old, conventional bathroom appearance, this bathroom idea is what you need to opt for. Install a sliding door for more futuristic look.
Wooden Flooring, Perfect for Master Bathroom
Master bathroom is never perfect without appropriate flooring. Complete the missing piece with wooden flooring that evokes classy feeling for the room. Huge glass door that separate shower cabin and dry area makes this master bathroom looks larger. For shower cabin, ceramic or vinyl tile will do.
When you are going to make over master bathroom with wooden flooring, make sure to pay attention to these things:
- Laminated wooden flooring can be combined with any bathroom concept, either modern, contemporary, or combination.
- Perform regular maintenance for long lasting flooring.
- Get sufficient lighting to turn out the glossy look of laminated flooring.
Natural Bathroom with Black-White Flooring
Have you ever imagined to have a shower surrounded by nature? Imagination no more! Now you can bring it on. The natural bathroom concept perfected with black-white tile flooring is what you need to enhance the beauty of your bathroom.
The whole white bathroom appearance looks contrast with the greens from hanging plants. It is pleasing to your eyes, at the same time giving additional freshness to the room.
When you are bringing some plants in to the bathroom, here are important things to consider:
- Choose indoor plants that do not need much sunlight intensity.
- Use medium such as hydrogel or moss instead of dirt to avoid dirty bathroom.
- Trim when necessary
Travel Through Time with Vintage Bathroom
The following bathroom floor tile is applicable in every house! Bring different feeling into your bathroom with vintage flooring idea. White wall defines the pattern of vintage bathroom tile that does not create crowded feeling.
Vintage feeling is getting stronger with bronze-legged double vanity and semi-round wall mirror. For natural lighting, clear window next to the tub must not be missed. Do not forget ceiling light with vintage design to complete the concept.
Blue-White Beautiful Bathroom Flooring
How about having blue-white bathroom tile floor ideas? Blue is one of most chosen colors for bathroom, so you can go for it. Take a look at this bathroom idea and get inspired!
The simple look comes from white furnishing that matches white wall with subway tiles. The only pattern comes from floor area that evokes dimensional look to the bathroom. Floating vanity will be a great addition without obstructing your vision.
Boho Bathroom with Hex Tiles, Why Not?
For your tiny bathroom, this boho idea with hex tiles provides a smart solution. Creating ample feeling, hex tiles does not make your bathroom look plain. Combine with bath tub with subway tile and white shower curtain to separate the room. In addition, glass window takes part in tricking your eyes.
Wooden Flooring with Glass Door
Wooden flooring never dies. It is a timeless flooring option for any space including bathroom. For dry area, wood gives natural pattern for the bathroom. Not to mention it can also be equipped with heater. It sounds cozy, isn’t it?
Among many choices of bathroom tile floor ideas above, which one that suits you the most? These tile ideas are so inspiring that you can bring it home for upcoming bathroom renovation project.