Living in a modern era affects the way of thinking of all house owners. This is why more people are into corner fireplace ideas these days.
They think that it becomes a compulsory feature in their living room. Plus, many types, sizes, and designs are available to choose from! Here are the examples sharing ideas by Harp Times:
- 1. Small Corner Fireplace Ideas in Stone
- 2. Mountain Style Stone Corner Fireplace
- 3. Master Bedroom Style
- 4. Living Room Corner Fireplace Furniture Placement Ideas
- 5. Sectional Seating
- 6. Subdivide the Living Room
- 7. Electric Modern Corner Fireplace Ideas Living Room
- 8. Ornamented Electric Corner Fireplace Ideas Pictures
- 9. Advanced Electric Fireplace
- 10. Small Corner Fireplace Ideas in Stone
- 11. Spanish-Style Small Corner Gas Fireplace Ideas
- 12. Summer House Corner Gas Fireplace
- 13. Rustic Corner Fireplace Ideas with TV Above
- 14. Beach House-Style Corner Fireplace Ideas with TV Above
- 15. Modern Fireplace Ideas with Hidden TV
1. Small Corner Fireplace Ideas in Stone
A stone corner fireplace is a perfect addition to a nice meal, candlelight, and family gathering.
It offers a romantic nuance and brings a homey mood either in the living room or dining room. The extra stone patio helps to increase the ambiance, too.
2. Mountain Style Stone Corner Fireplace
As the name suggests, it represents life in a country mountain house. This stone corner fireplace idea resembles an enchanted forest and handsome place for living. Also, do not fail to notice the curtains living room ideas here.
3. Master Bedroom Style
Somehow, a stone corner fireplace matches a master bedroom well. This style features a rustic bed and pastel theme. The ambiance feels quite comfy despite the small size of the room.
4. Living Room Corner Fireplace Furniture Placement Ideas
For some people, a corner fireplace perhaps seems troublesome due to the complex furniture arrangement. This won’t be an issue if homeowners have several ideas on how to arrange the furniture.
5. Sectional Seating
A sectional sofa is a recommended combination to a corner fireplace. It even works well with a TV located next to the fireplace. Here is a consideration, though. The arm of the sofa should be far from it, as it may cause a fire issue.
6. Subdivide the Living Room
This concept is suitable for a large living room. The aim is to subdivide the space into several zones using a preferred furniture arrangement.
It is recommended to put some chairs perpendicular to the fireplace. It helps to create a reading space!
7. Electric Modern Corner Fireplace Ideas Living Room
This modern electric fireplace is more compact and looks better than the regular one. It is suitable for a contemporary house, but the price is somewhat pricier than a common corner fireplace. The appearance looks better, though.
8. Ornamented Electric Corner Fireplace Ideas Pictures
It doesn’t have to be a complex concept, as homeowners can use this simple and unique electric corner fireplace idea. It only features some ornaments like candles, photos, etc.
9. Advanced Electric Fireplace
This idea is considered innovative, as it includes various features including a creamy coating, a metal rectilinear frame, heatproof glass, remote control, and even flame effects! Don’t forget the soft carpet, too.
A corner fireplace is the one that has suitable features for a curve room. According to experts, this has been used for centuries and it is considered a distinct style in the market. No wonder, buyers always have many options to choose from out there.
10. Small Corner Fireplace Ideas in Stone
A small corner gas fireplace is perfect for a small living room. Moreover, it comes with various features choices like a natural vent, exhaust-free, and direct design. Plus, the styles vary in the market.
11. Spanish-Style Small Corner Gas Fireplace Ideas
It is easy to bring the ambiance of a European country to the house. With this Spanish-style corner gas fireplace, the living room looks mesmerizing. Some hanging ornaments and figurines can be a nice addition, too.
12. Summer House Corner Gas Fireplace
Many aspects occur in this type of corner gas fireplace. These include a stone fireplace with big hearth and elegant traditional furniture. Sofa table décor is an example, which may give better comfort to the room.
13. Rustic Corner Fireplace Ideas with TV Above
Modern life represents luxury, simplicity, and style. Installing a corner fireplace with a TV above would be a good idea, therefore. Not to mention many ideas are available to apply on regardless of the size of the living room.
14. Beach House-Style Corner Fireplace Ideas with TV Above
This style provides both comfort and entertainment. With a breezy wind passing through the window, what a nice place to relax! Modern living room ideas are a good addition to it.
15. Modern Fireplace Ideas with Hidden TV
Another great option is to creatively hide or disguise the TV behind either hinged sliding doors. As for the furniture and ornaments, it can be anything based on one’s preferences. The example above applies a blue and white theme.
Corner fireplaces have a similar function to usual fireplaces. The only difference is the shape or structure, which is meant for a curve space.
Those corner fireplace ideas above are good enough to choose, either based on materials or styles. All of them provide comfort to the room, still.